mercoledì 4 marzo 2009

REMARK

I'm asking myself in this moment if you spend the times like me...with a strong sensation of dissatisfaction.
too much desire to make, but hoping little on it. It is a feeling of a lot people, between my friends and acquaintance too. A totally depression and general discontent that it try out us all!

whats happened at this world?

Above all, the really bad thing is the struggle between my head and my hand. Their not succeed to collab or doesn't want collab.
About it, when I'm starting in this mode, whatever stuffs I used.. doesn't work: pencil - pen - pastel or wacom...nothing! I don't find the usually tactile harmony to drawing on the paper. I don't know if you understand me (maybe if you are an author..).

Even where I'm a lot able to create some Characters, in this times I can't do it!! ç_ç it's become a torture and a unsatisfactory road...We don't leave out that I'm unable to draw the masculine characters...

poor elo ç_ç

I'm waiting some comments from you...about it.

***

Non sò se questo periodo lo state passando come me...con questo senso di insoddisfazione totale . Tanta voglia di fare, ma poco su cui poter sperare. E' un sentimento che ho riscontrato su molte persone, tra amici e conoscenti. Una depressione totale e un malcontento generale che ci sta mettendo tutti a dura prova.

Cosa sta succedendo a questo mondo??

Ma soprattutto, cosa ben peggiore il mio immancabile litigio tra cervello e mano...non riescono a collaborare...o forse si rifiutano di farlo °_°
A proposito di questo: quando entro in questo circolo vizioso di incapacità creativa, sembra che qualsiasi mezzo io utilizzi per disegnare non sia appropriato: graffite - pastelli - penna biro - wacom...niente non funziona niente! Non trovo quell'armonia tattile che ogni volta percepisco attraverso il mio strumento. Non sò se sono riuscita a spiegarmi. (forse chi è del mestire può capire quello che sto dicendo).
Anche nella cosa in cui sono più abile (creare personaggi) ora sta diventando una strada tortuosa e insoddisfacente. Senza tralasciare che sono completamente impedita sui soggetti maschili...

aaaah! me tapina! ç_ç

aspetto qualche vostro pensiero a proposito di questo.

1 commento:

Fabian ha detto...

I do understand you, it happens to me too. What also happens is that i get sometimes to a point that i don't like anything that i do. Nothing! But what has come to work for me is that i relax and do nothing (for a short time, of course). after a few days i go online and visit artist pages, read about them, watch their works, and then i get inspiration again and finally i am able to draw again.
But that is just me, hope this can help a little.

Hugs Elo!